Boat Lift and Launch
Sunset Bay Marina offers boat lift and launch service. We have 5 working wells with individual travel lifts. One of which is a 75 metric tons lift and it is the largest lift in all of the Southside of Lake Michigan! We are capable of lifting and launching almost any size boat with the capacity of up to 165,000 lbs. and 22 foot width.
Service Haul-Out / Launch: (Up to a 75-ton capacity)
$150 – Fork Truck
$20 per foot – Marine Travel Lifts
2018 Spring Launch Agreement
TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
- Sunset Bay Marina (SBM) requires all balances to be paid in full prior to confirming a launch date.
- Boats not scheduled will not be launched. The SBM Office will email or call to confirm your launch date at least 3 days prior to launch. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us.
- We require at least 7 business days’ notice to schedule a launch date.
- If service is requested, please allow at least two weeks’ notice for your requested launch date. SERVICE WILL NOT BE DONE SAME DAY.
- An inspection will be done on the boat prior to splashing. If any damages are found and the owner is not present during launch, a call will be made immediately to the Owner(s). After the boat has left SBM we are no longer responsible for any damages.
- Usage of a slip is allowed for 48 hours at no charge. After 48 hours, a charge of $35 a day will be incurred for slip usage. If the boat is not removed after 5 days, a fee of $50 a day will be incurred. Our daily transient slip fee is $35. Our slips are needed for slip paying customers.
- Boats located on a rack in the Indoor Storage Building cannot be scheduled until after May 15th.
- If cords, bumpers or ropes are provided by SBM on launch day and are not returned, you may be charged for these items.
- Please remember your batteries! Be sure that they are charged and ready if SBM is not providing this service.