2022 Spring Launch Agreement
TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
- Sunset Bay Marina (SBM) requires all balances to be paid in full prior to your launch date.
- Boats not scheduled will not be launched. The SBM Office will email or call to confirm your launch date at least 3 days prior to launch. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US!
- We require at least 7 business days’ notice to schedule a launch date.
- If service is requested, please allow at least two weeks’ notice for your requested launch date. SERVICE WILL NOT BE DONE SAME DAY.
- An inspection will be done on the boat prior to splashing. If any damages are found and the owner is not present during launch, a call will be made immediately to the Owner(s). After the boat has left SBM we are no longer responsible for any damages.
- SBM strongly suggests checking battery connections regularly. Fuel hoses should be replaced after 10 years to prevent fires, explosion or any damage.
SBM is not responsible or liable for any and all damages that may occur from poor batter connections or old fuel hoses.
- Usage of a slip is allowed for 2 days/48 hours at no charge starting on your launch date. After 48 hours, a daily fee of $45 will be charged to your account for every day your boat remains at a slip. All of our slips are needed promptly for other customers.
- Boats located on a rack in the Indoor Storage Building cannot be scheduled until after May 15th.
- Summer Storage begins on June 1st. If a launch date is not scheduled by June 1st, you may incur daily storage fees.
- If cords, bumpers or ropes are provided by SBM on launch day and are not returned, you may be charged for these items.
- Please remember your batteries! Be sure that they are charged and ready if SBM is not providing this service.
Download and print Sunset Bay Marina’s 2022 spring launch agreement. Simply, click on the image to download and/or print.